The M-16A is an automatic scissor style band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications.
It features a powerful motor and gearbox with variable frequency drive to provide exceptional cutting performance on a wide range of material. The M-16A miters from 90° to 60°.
Featuring a 16″H x 25″W capacity at 90°, 7.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the M-16A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
|Rectangular Capacity at 90°
||16” H x 25” W
||406 mm H x 635 mm W
|Round Capacity at 90°
||1 1/4” x 18′ 6”
||34 mm x 5638 mm
||7.5 HP VFD
||5.6 kW VFD
|Coolant Tank Capacity
||9 US gal
|3352 mm W
2286 mm L
1676 mm H
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 7.5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Blade deviation
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.