The M-20A-120 is a heavy-duty automatic horizontal pivot band saw, its ability to miter cut from 90 to 60 degrees makes it an excellent machine for large fabrication jobs.
The machines PLC controller can be easily programmed, storing up to 99 different cutting jobs and includes a Job Queue function. The simple programming and user friendly controls switches minimize set up time and affords cost effective production.
Equipped with a 120″ bar feed, its shuttle vise assembly capable of indexing up to 120” in a single stroke.
Featuring a 20″H x 30″W capacity at 90°, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the M-20A-120 is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
|Rectangular Capacity at 90°
||20” H x 30” W
||508 mm H x 762 mm W
|Round Capacity at 90°
||1 1/2” x 20′ 6”
||41 mm x 6248 mm
||10 HP VFD
||7.5 kW VFD
|Coolant Tank Capacity
||9 US gal
|3276 mm W
5334 mm L
2260 mm H
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- 10’ bar feed
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 120” in a single stroke.
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 1000 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Blade deviation
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise with bundling
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.