The M-20A is an automatic horizontal pivot band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications.
It features a powerful motor and gearbox with variable frequency drive to provide exceptional cutting performance on a wide range of material.
The M-20A band saws standard PLC 500 control features a “go to” function which allows for automatic alternating between programmed angles. The M-20A miters from 90° to 60°.
Featuring a 20″H x 30″W capacity at 90°, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the M-20A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
|Rectangular Capacity at 90°
||20” H x 30” W
||508 mm H x 762 mm W
|Round Capacity at 90°
||1 1/2” x 20′ 6”
||41 mm x 6248 mm
||10 HP VFD
||7.5 kW VFD
|Coolant Tank Capacity
||9 US gal
|3356 mm W
2286 mm L
1676 mm H
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke.
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Blade deviation
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise with bundling
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.